BEBEST SEASONED LAVER FLAKES ( 9 MONTHS UP )
“Jaban” refers to a side dish made from salted, marinated in soy sauce or fried in oil using seasonal fish, beans, seaweed and beef. Bebest Seasoned Laver Flakes are nutritious, tasty seaweed crisps that complements with plain rice, even adults will fall in love with the taste. It’s small and fine sized with crispy but soft texture that is perfect for children.
Why is seasoned laver flakes so special?
- 100% domestic: Domestic Korean seaweed, domestic Korean sesame seeds
- Small & fine sized, soft texture
- Suitable for delicious dishes such as rice balls, fried rice and children porridge
- Low salt side dish
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity
- Store in cool and dry place
- Finish ASAP after opening the packaging because it is seasoned with rapeseed oil so the quality of the seaweed crisps will change after being exposed to the sultry environment.
- If you are allergic to certain ingredients, please carefully check the ingredients and allergens listed in the product information.
- Prevent your child from over indulging on the snacks
- Before consuming, please hydrate your child with ivory tea or ion drink
- Please consume the product ASAP after opening, otherwise, keep the rest of the product careful of moisture and keep it sealed.
**Note: Product contains no added preservatives, artificial colouring, expanding agent, flour, artificial sweetener, artificial flavouring
• Suitable for babies from 9-10 months
• Bebest snacks are HACCP certified, children can eat at ease and mommies can be rest assured.
• Net Weight 25g
• Made in South Korea
Seasoned Laver Flakes "Original"
Laver Flakes (Korea) 53%, 채종유(Canada), Sugar, Sesame (Korea), Bay Salt
Nutritional Information: per 25g / 155kcal - Amount per daily serving calories
Sodium 86.8mg 4%, Carbohydrate 8.1g 3% Sugars 2.4g 2% Fat 11.8g 22%
Trans Fat 0g Saturated Fat 1.6g 11% Cholesterol 1mg 0%, Protein 4.2g 8%
Seasoned Laver Flakes "Curry"
Laver Flakes (Korea) 53%, 채종유(Canada), Sugar, Sesame (Korea), Curry Powder 3%
Nutritional Information: per 25g / 165kcal - Amount per daily serving calories
Sodium 167.6mg 8%, Carbohydrate 7g 2% Sugars 2.6g 3% Fat 13.5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g Saturated Fat 2g 13% Cholesterol 1mg 0%, Protein 3.5g 6%