BIPPY MOMMY BOOSTER PADS
No more clogged ducts! Bippy Mommy Booster Pads help reduces pain, swelling, engorgement, plugged ducts, or mastitis associated with breastfeeding. Can be used hot or cold! It also helps encourage let-down before or during pumping when hot and reduces swelling and engorgement when cold.
Warm Use: Decongestant Effect
- Slip the pad into its protective cover.
- Place the pad in the microwave for a maximum of 30 seconds. If the pad is not warm enough, re-heat it in increments of 10 seconds, but no more than 1 minute in totals.
- You may also heat the pad without a UTS cover by placing it in hot water for 10 minutes
Cold Use: Soothing Effect
- • Slip the mommy booster pad into its protective cover.
- • Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or in the freezer for 1 hour.
- • Press the Mommy Booster pad to your breast, with the opening pointing downward. Leave it for 20 minutes maximum
- DISPOSAL material: This material is not a hazardous waste. Please dispose of the pack in accordance with local regulations.
- Do not overheat. Do not leave unattended while heating.
- Take care when removing from the microwave oven, the pack may be very hot.
- To avoid frostbite or burns, set it aside until it reaches a temperature your skin can tolerate.
- Apply for no more than 20 minutes at a time, with a 20-minute break between applications.
- Notice: Seal the pack in the bag and store it in the freezer to make the life term longer. It would also be more convenient for the next cold therapy. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry. The pack is not machine washable. Discard if any signs of damage, tears, or holes.
- Contents: 2x Bippy Mommy Booster, 1 Cover
- Outer Material: PVC, Polyester
- Fill: Glycerin, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate