Good Gout Colors and Shapes Biscuits 80g
Crunchy little squares…! See things from a different angle with our mango squares. Our recipe? A delicious blend of cereals and pulses that complement each other perfectly, a little milk, and some mango. A light, sweet composition, as simple as a delicious slice of bread, and fruity with it!
65% organic rice flour, 10% organic chickpea flour, 7,5% organic full-fat milk powder, 6% organic mango powder, 5% organic quinoa flour, 5% organic buckwheat flour, organic natural flavour, vitamin B1.
Why is it so good ?
- Because our recipe is simple, short and complete: the squares are blends of cereals and legumes, a dash of milk and fruit! All of this with less than 1 gram of sugar per portion… Exactly what your baby will snap for!
- Because besides of being delicious our recipe is organic. None of our ingredients have been mistreated with GMOs, pesticides or other chemical fertilizers during growing.
- Because our sachet is as attractive as it is practical. It opens and closes as you wish and guarantees optimal freshness to your baby!
3 good reasons to give them our squares:
1. Chewing, sucking, crunching, …
2. Satisfy their appetite (and their impatience!)
3. No need for anyone to be jealous anymore… A mango square for your baby while you’re enjoying your own square (of chocolate!)
Is your baby ready to bite?
We recommend giving our squares only if baby can sit up unaided in their high-chair, is used to eating bread and meals that have small morsels in, and already has two teeth.
It’s also vital that your child sits up straight properly and is constantly supervised by an adult during their meals.