Miniland Doll 38 cm Down Syndrome Girl
With this Miniland doll collection, we will help little ones understand their own emotions, values of inclusivity and coexistence through fun and play.
Every single one of our dolls is handmade in Spain. They are soft and they have defined features.
They are anatomically correct, which means that they look exactly the same as real babies and they help children learn about their differences and similarities, thus promoting empathy and their acceptance of people of any race, gender or condition.
- Your child will love caring for Miniland's beautiful, vanilla-scented, anatomically correct Baby Doll
- This anatomically correct baby doll has superbly designed facial features, stitched-on hair, articulated arms, legs and neck
- Role play with dolls helps children understand concepts such as family, diversity, and cooperation
- This vinyl doll was manufactured in Spain according to strict safety standards, appropriate for newborns and older children
- Miniland provides educational experiences for children - but we never forget the value of play
Miniland Doll - Down Syndrome Caucasian
Doll with Down Syndrome features which helps to raise kids' awareness of diversity and inclusion, promoting values of equality, integration and acceptance.