Omiebox Hot and Cold Bento Box
- KIDS EAT BETTER — Your kids will gobble lunch up when it’s their favorite food served warm inside OmieBox. OmieBox has a THERMOS INSERT that lets you easily pack hot food. Send their favorite pasta, soup, or last night’s leftovers – your kids will have more variety and build healthier eating habits.
- EASIER, FASTER LUNCH PREP — Now you can send hot soup and chilled strawberries without using a million small containers. OmieBox packs HOT & COLD TOGETHER in one compact bento box.
- HIGH QUALITY INVESTMENT – Durable, built to last and saves you the expense of buying a separate thermos! OmieBox weighs a sturdy 1.7 lbs and uses 18/8, 304 grade stainless steel. It’s FDA, CPSIA compliant and BPA-Free.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE – Use only the leak-proof thermos insert for hot food or liquid, or take it out to fit a sandwich. Use the divider to customize the compartments and keep food separate. It even fits a drink and snacks, so you don’t need a separate container.
- EASY TO CLEAN – OmieBox comes apart for easy cleaning. The rubber seals are all removable, so you can wash it thoroughly everyday. If the seals get worn or damaged, you can purchase replacement seals instead of throwing the box out.
How does OmieBox insulate hot/cold food?
OmieBox is made of two layers of plastic with an air pocket in between so it keeps food in the side compartments cool and fresh.
Is OmieBox BPA‐Free?
Absolutely! OmieBox is BPA‐free, Phthalates‐free. It is also CPSIA and FDA compliant.
What is OmieBox made of?
OmieBox is made of ABS, PP, silicon, and 18/8 food grade stainless steel.
Is OmieBox microwavable?
No. OmieBox is not microwavable.
How much does OmieBox weigh?
OmieBox weighs 1.9 lbs with the vacuum insulated container, and 1.2 lbs without.
How much food does the Vacuum Insulated Container hold?
Is OmieBox leak‐proof?
Yes. OmieBox is leak‐proof on the outside and also in between compartments.
Is the square compartment leak‐proof?
No. The square compartment is only leak‐proof when you use the insulated bowl and lid. The square compartment is only intended for sandwiches and other dry foods.
Can I pack liquids in the long and short compartments?
No. OmieBox can hold wet foods but not liquids. Do not pack soups, drinks, or watery sauces in the side compartments. Please remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, apple sauce, and yogurts before placing them in the side compartments.
Where can I pack liquids?
You should pack liquids in the vacuum insulated bowl.
How do I clean the sealing gasket?
Remove the sealing gasket and clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Are extra compartments created by the divider leak‐proof?
No. The divider is only meant to partition food, not create additional leak‐proof compartments.
Is OmieBox dishwasher safe?
Yes, OmieBox is top rack dishwasher safe but we recommend removing it before the heat dry cycle.
We Also Recommend
BABY GOAL Glass Nail File (with hardcase)