SKIN NEED Toner Balance & Exfoliate++ 150 ml
(SAFE FOR PREGNANT AND BREASTFEEDING MOMS)
A cocktail of skin purifying and exfoliating plant extracts to boost cellular turnover and clear pore congestion by removing dead skin cells and impurities that impart a dull overcast on skin tone and roughness of skin texture.
An AHA + BHA-containing formula at effective pH to promote newer, healthier, and clearer skin, Deep Toner is also enriched with skin soothing herbs to calm the skin during use.
- a toner that goes deeper than secondary cleansing and pH balancing -formulated with skin renewing, collagen stimulating, and pore clearing AHA + BHA to promote healthy skin and optimize effects of next products in line
- complemented with skin soothing and oil-reducing herbs to calm inflammation and reduce the occurrence of pore congestion that often leads to breakouts and comedones
- filters remaining skin impurities
- free of skin irritating denatured alcohol
- comprehensive purifying, exfoliating, and oil-balancing
USDA Certified Organic Willow Bark Extract (Salicylic Acid), Grape Seed Extract (Glycolic Acid), Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid.
Mixology: Home facial exfoliation alert!
- Mix 1 pump toner with 1 small drop of Expert Series MPA and blend well. Apply onto treated areas and avoid skin around the eyes or sensitive-prone areas in general. Leave on for about 3-5 minutes before wiping skin off using damp cotton.
For the ultimate pampering, blend any Skin Need squalane based serum
with Skin Need Aqua Infusion Mask and massage onto skin in an upward circular motion. Leave on for about 15-20 minutes, before wiping skin off with damp cotton, followed by your regular Skin Need routine.
This product is not recommended for dry and easily irritated skin types. Use with care and in the unlikely event of skin irritation, rinse with water immediately and consult a physician.
Additional product information:
Skin conditions such as dullness, dehydration, pore congestion can all be attributed to a decreased rate of skin desquamation, leading to problems such
as excess sebum production, roughness in texture, comedones as well as contributing to the seriousness of acne conditions.
Hydroxy Acids have been one of the most studied chemical families in skin care, with the ability to speeding the cell cycle and decreasing corneocyte cohesiveness, leading to an acceleration of skin desquamation.