SKIN NEED Facial Moisturizer
SAFE FOR PREGNANT AND BREASTFEEDING MOMS
Do you ever wonder how skin types such as oily, combination, normal, and dry are categorized? They are actually differentiated between the difference in oil-to-water ratio in the skin!
Therefore, the best moisturizer for your skin type must take into consideration that very important ratio - whether to hydrate, nourish, or suppress - in order to help the skin reach a harmonious balance of water that keeps the skin supple and oil that maintains the skin’s smoothness and radiance.
Skin Need moisturizers are designed to be bases that allow users to freely blend with Skin Need serums to create one’s very own private skin care formula, customizing the types and amounts of elements needed to condition the skin based on intrinsic and extrinsic factors that affect its behavior on a daily basis. Skin Need moisturizers are composed of pure grade, cold press plant oils combined with precious herbal extracts and come in 4 formulations - each targeting different innate water-to-oil balance of the skin - to layer additional nutrients, humectants, and treatment ingredients on top.
All our Moisturizer are free of:
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) - increases the potential of skin irritation and may disturb internal health
- SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate) - a known irritant and its bioaccumulation is damaging to marine life
- Propylene Glycols - potential risk of irritation and allergic reaction in high doses
- TEA (Triethanolamine) - occasionally causes contact allergy and chemical damage to the skin
- Parabens - when absorbed, metabolized, and excreted, could potentially lead to adverse health effects
- Silicon Derivatives - very chemically inert, and can take as long as hundreds of years for the earth to decompose; incidents of aggravating breakout has been reported from prolong use of products with high silicon derivatives
- PEG (Polyethylene Glycol) - a by-product of fossil fuel, a mild skin irritant; may pose an issue for those with liver problems as the liver may not be able to process PEG efficiently
- Mineral Oil - greasy texture that easily weights the skin down; may increase skin’s susceptibility to UV damage; confers no biological activity
- Petrolatum - derived from petroleum and may prevent penetration of other ingredients into the skin
We Also Recommend
BABY GOAL Glass Nail File (with hardcase)