Strokes Beauty Lab Brow Painter
Sure to be a collection favorite, this water-resistant, smudge-proof, and long-wearing brow shading pen fills in and defines natural-looking brows.
The translucent formula and sheer finish provides the freedom to define brows without overdoing it -- just the right amount of perfection, always and forever.
How to use:
• Begin with clean brows. A clean, no makeup and dry surface makes it easier to draw
strokes and shade the brows.
• Shake the Brow Painter at a downward angle.
• Start by drawing a sheer outline of the brow shape then draw strokes where hair is sparse or
shade on the inner areas of the brow outline. Pay attention to the brow arch and tail. Build
color and shade intensity through repeated application.
• Brush up with Brow Colorist or Brow Fixer to groom and hold brows in place.
• Use alone or layer with other products from the Brow Artist Collection for a natural,
Vitamin C – This potent anti-oxidant hydrates the skin and helps it absorb iron, a mineral necessary for hair growth.
Hydrolyzed Rice Proteins – These rich proteins from rice bran help increase hair volume and moisturize the skin.
Hyaluronic Compounds – The many benefits of hyaluronic include hydrating the skin, strengthening and stimulating hair growth, making it easier to comb or brush the hair which in turn decreases breakage.
Full list of ingredients
Aqua (Water), VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
Phthalate-free, paraben-free, BPA-free, mineral oil-free, vegan-friendly, fragrance-free, cruelty-free