Biolane Certified Organic Diaper Change Cream
- Formula validated by ECOCERT and labeled COSMEBIO
- With sweet almond oil and organic aloe vera from organic farming and fair trade (Fair For Life)
55% recycled tube (excluding opening system)
Certified organic, this Biolane change cream combining effectiveness and tolerance, is ideal for the baby's sensitive skin.
*Our commitments: A formula with 99% ingredients of natural origin. An innovative tube composed of 55% recycled materials. A French manufacture on a site controlled by Ecocert.
*A formula tested under pediatric control: It effectively protects and repairs from the first application.Enriched with zinc oxide, with regenerating properties, it forms a natural film on the skin and strengthens the skin barrier. Organic sweet almond oil and fair trade organic aloe vera soften and soothe irritation and redness.
Instruction for Use
Used daily after each change. Apply in thick layers to the buttocks and folds of the groin, insisting on redness and irritated areas.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**(1)
- Zinc Oxide
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Polyglyceryl-3 Di
*99% of ingredients of natural origin
**ingredients from organic farming
(1) Contains fair trade ingredients controlled according to the Fair for life standard: 20% of the total ingredients are from fair trade.