Dreamland Baby Weighted Sleep Swaddle & Sack (0-6)
Meet our Second Generation baby weighted sleep sack with fully integrated inner swaddle band for security and comfort. 3-Ways to Wear: Arms In, One Arm Out, Both Arms Out. It is designed to help your baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. The gentle weight naturally reduces stress and increases relaxation through deep-pressure stimulation to give your baby feelings of security and comfort.
- Indicated for newborns, infants, babies 8+ lbs, 0 - 6 months old
- Shoulder to toe measurement 26"
- Product fits true-to-size, we do not recommend sizing above baby's current weight.
- The weighted swaddle sack could be used for newborns, infants and babies up to 6 months old.
- 3-Ways to Wear: Arms In, One Arm Out, Both Arms Out
- Gentle weight increases serotonin and melatonin while decreasing cortisol
- Helps to reduce moro reflex
- 100% natural, soft cotton for temperature regulation
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Eases the transition from the womb
- Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
- Weight is 10% or less body weight. Does not restrict movement.
- Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses and Certified Sleep consultants.
- Approved by Pediatric Pulmonologist for breathing safety.
- Evenly distributed gentle weight.
- Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed.
- Lightweight and breathable for year-round use. The 0.6 TOG is perfect for both warm and cool climates.
HOW TO USE
- Unzip the swaddle sack and place your baby on top of the open swaddle wings.
- Position the wing below the baby’s shoulder with arms at sides.
- Simply wrap one side of the swaddle wing across baby’s chest and use the hook and loop to secure.
- If you no longer want to use the swaddle band, simply position the swaddle below your baby’s armpits and wrap it around their midsection, leaving the arms out. This allows baby to feel cozy and snug while allowing baby to have arms out. You can then open the armholes so your baby can move freely.
(1) Weighted Sleep Sack with Inner Swaddle Band