Babymoov Lovenest Original
A genuinely ergonomic head support for a nice round head!
Designed solely with your baby's comfort in mind, the Lovenest head support range adapts to your baby's body shape. From the choice of materials to the easy-care design, everything has been designed and developed in collaboration with Dr Maidenberg (a French pediatrician) and our co-creator parents.
During the first months of life, your baby can spend hours on their back. You'll stimulate them to get them to turn their little head from side to side. To reduce the risk of flat head syndrome, you can use a Lovenest head support on baby's activity mat, in a baby lounger.
This ergonomic head support, which is patented in Portugal, is specially angled and shaped to suit the shape of an infant's skull and ensure an even distribution of pressure across the head, whilst allowing total freedom of movement.
Practical and hygienic, the Lovenest head supports can be machine washed (30°).
This head support can be used from birth. However, the Lovenest head support should no longer be used once your baby is able to turn over unaided.
• Angle of incline and special shape ensure an even distribution of pressure over the infant’s skull and keep their head nice and round
• Developed by French pediatrician Dr Manuel Maidenberg
• Can be used from pregnancy: fits loungers, bouncers, carrycots, car seats and pushchairs
• Breathable fabric, ideal for ensuring good ventilation during baby’s sleep
• Machine washable at 30°C
• For ages 0 - 3/4 Months
- Top: 95% Cotton and 5% elastane
- Underside: 50% cotton & 50% Polyester
- Foam Filling: 100% Polyuréthane
• Product size : 23 x 23 x 3 cm
• Product Weight: 0.1 kg