Mustela Moisturizing Cleansing oil
Cleansing oil ideal for bathing dry skin, suitable for infants from birth on*, babies and children.
With organically farmed avocado oil
*Newborns out of the NICU.
Nourishing Cleansing Oil with reduction of tightness effect, from birth on(1):
- Gently cleanses and leaves a protective film
- Softens the skin of feelings of discomfort and tightness
- Lastingly nourishes the skin and protects against the drying effects of hard water
- Leaves the skin soft, supple and comfortable
Pleasurable to use:
- Soft texture and foam particularly suitable for delicate and dry skin.
- Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
- Tear-free formula.
(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
The Cleansing oil for dry skin:
- Gently cleans the skin: 98% agree(2).
- Compensates for the drying effect of hard water: 92% agree(2).
- Soothes the skin of feelings of discomfort and tightness: 84% agree(2).
- Leaves the skin more supple, soft and comfortable: 93% agree(2).
(2)Use test conducted under dermatologic and pediatric control on 65 babies and children, over 21 days (self-assessment).
Apply to wet skin or poor directly into bath water.
Rinse thoroughly and dry gently.
: Shower and bath use. Face, body and hair.
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby.
To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.
- Avocado oil, natural ingredient organically farmed: with nourishing and protective properties that helps to limit skin dryness.
- Avocado Perseose®, patented natural ingredient from a responsible supply chain: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes and preserves the skin's cellular richness.
- Glycerin of natural origin: with moisturizing and protective properties.
- Mild surfactant: gently cleanses without drying out the skin.
Safety from birth on:
- Ingredient safety policy
- Dermatologically tested.
- High cutaneous and ocular tolerance.
(4)According to OECD method 302B.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL