Mustela Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath with Avocado
For Normal Skin, Bath, Mildly Fragranced
Bottle with flip-top cap 200ml
Foaming cleansing gel for baby and child, from birth on (including premature babies out of neonatal intensive care unit).
The Multi-sensory bubble bath is ideal for baby and child's delicate skin and hair
88% Ingredients of Natural Origin
• Gently cleanses without drying the skin.
• Its foam, color and unique fragrance help stimulate the senses and contribute to the well-being of the baby or child.
• Tear-free formula.
Guaranteed safety from birth on :
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
High skin and eye tolerance.
Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol*.
(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
• Leaves baby and child's skin clean, clear and soft: 98% agree(2).
(2)Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 42 children, including babies under 3 months, over 3 weeks (self-assessment).
TIPS OF USE:
Pour this foaming cleansing gel for baby and child into hands, dilute in bath water and rinse off.
PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Multi-sensory, it contributes to your baby’s well-being.
• Leaves a unique scent on the skin and hair.
• Available in a large format!
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
•Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes, and preserves the skin’s cellular richness
• Natural cornflower extract: softens
• Marine trace elements: help maintain the skin’s water balance
• Mild surfactants: gently cleanse to preserve skin from dryness
88% ingredients of natural origin*
(3)According to OECD method 302B.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),
PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, MARIS SAL /SEA SALT/SEL MARIN, CITRIC ACID, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT,
CI 42090 (BLUE 1).