Tots and Kisses Three-stage Kiddie Cup
Parents, hooray! Here's a training cup that grows with your baby from 6 months and beyond. The lid works like suction to secure liquid even when turned upside down.
- Stage 1: Use as a training sippy cup, totally leakproof!
- Stage 2: Transition to open cup drinking as your little one gains more confidence and independence
- Stage 3: Use as an open cup with or without straw, perfect for those juices & homemade milkshakes
Details for your peace of mind:
- Pure food-grade silicone that's passed PH FDA food safety standards (TUV-certified for EN-71 and Migration of Certain Elements)
- Free from BPA, lead, and phthalates
- Easy to clean, all parts are washable. Shallow ridges allow easy cleaning.
- Its anti-bacterial surface does not harbor any odor (again because it's pure!)
- Suitable for hot and cold liquids
Always supervise child during mealtime, or when using this kiddie cup. Do not allow the child to run with the cup and/or straw.
Age Recommendation: 6 months +
What to Love
Three-stage training cup designed for your little one's cute, tiny hands
Cup: 8.5 x 6 x 6 cm
Straw length: 11.5 cm
Wash with warm soapy water. Dry completely before storing away to preserve the product. Sterilize using hot water, steam, or UV if desired. While our silicone material is highly durable, dispose at the first visible signs of wear and tear.