Bifina Baby Probiotics
Bifina Baby Probiotics contain 1 Billion CFU Bifidobacterium Breve M-16V. It is a commonly used probiotic strain in infants.
Bifidobacterium Breve is a beneficial strain of probiotic that is usually found in human breast milk. It lines in the digestive tract and helps in absorption of nutrients, promotes respiratory health, and reduces inflammation.
It helps infants and toddlers to be protected against allergic diseases and helps promote their immune system.
Bifina Baby is manufactured in Japan by Morishita Jintan Co., Ltd. and provides consumers an easy solution to effectively
deliver the probiotics to the baby's gut. It has been carefully manufactured in a Certified Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) Facility.
- For infant above 6 months, dissolve 1 sachet in warm liquid, milk or any soft food .
- Consume immediately after dissolving.
- Take once a day as directed by your pediatrician or healthcare professional.
- Do not let the infant consume powder directly without mixing liquid.
- Please contact your healthcare professional if you have any questions.
- If the infant has food allergies,please consult your pediatrician or healthcare professional before taking this product .
- Discontinue immediately if the infant experience rash, nausea or allergies.
- Do not use hot liquid to dissolve product .
- Mix properly to completely remove lumps that might form during mixing as it may cause choking.
Storage Method :
- Avoid direct sunlight,high temperature , high humidity
- Once sachet is opened , please consume immediately
- Keep out of reach of infants and children
We Also Recommend
Beebo Portable Rechargeable Fan Version 2.0