Ecomom UV Sterilizer
SHIPPING FEE MANILA P450
SHIPPING FEE PROVINCIAL P1800
Ecomom is the first of its kind to sterilize and eliminate 99.9% of bacteria using UV-C light. Aside from the UV Sterilizing power, it has PTC heater fan to dry the items inside ECOMOM. It can sterilize, dry, and store items such as baby bottles, bottle nipples, pacifiers, breast pump parts, utensils, plates, and teething toys. It can even sterilize mobile phones, remote controls, stuffed toys, accessories, etc.
Its ability to eliminate harmful bacteria such as Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella Typhimurium, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, has been validated by KCL Korea Conformity Laboratories.
Advantages of using ECOMOM:
- No Risk of Burns- it does not use steam or hot water thus very safe for parents to use.
- No Water Mess- it does not need water to steam or dip the bottles, no messy countertops when sterilizing using ECOMOM.
- Easy Drying and Storage- Ecomom dries the items inside the UV cabinet, it eliminates the extra step of air drying or cloth wiping. No contamination and definitely more hygienic! No mildew caused by steam sterilizing or conventional hot water sterilizing.
Specs and details:
- Dual UV Lamp
- Holds up to 12 bottles and accessories
- Rack designed specifically for bottle nipple and pacifiers
- Touch screen technology
- High polish, inner embossing reflection plate
- Mirror-tinted tempered glass door & Auto shut-off mechanism for safety
- Anion feature-releases forest oriented anion to disinfect stored items and eliminates unique odor of UV sterilization
How to use:
- Wash the bottles or accessories in warm soapy water and rinse well.
- Shake off the excess water before placing inside the unit.
- Load bottles or items you want to sterilize. Make sure that the items are spread apart evenly to maximize the exposure to the UV light.
- Select the touch button: Choose the 3rd touch button for automatic cycle of 35 minutes. Or double tap for 55 minutes of cycle.
- Press the button again if you feel the need for an additional cycle.
Using the sterilization-only option (leftmost button):
15 minutes or 25 minutes of sterilization process.
This cycle is recommended for items that do not need drying or are sensitive to heat and moisture such as remote controls, cell phones, electronics, certain toys or other personal items.
Always shake off the excess water inside the bottles, pump parts, etc. Always place your bottles or sippy cups facing up the UV light. For maximum sterilization, replace the UV light once a year.
Country of Origin: Korea